- Random Ramblings from Paul
- ADVANCE By City & Guilds with FE Associates
- FE Associates: One Sector - Many Questions - One Solution. http://feassociates.com/
- Share your e-learning courses.
- BW Consultants: Quality Improvement at its Best
- Elaine Smith Director FE Associates & Nick Bradley Director City & Guilds Launch ADVANCE
- Paul Champion Advising the Hong Kong Government & Learning and Skills Sector on Apprenticeships and Youth Unemployment.
- For further Information e-mail: email@example.com
College bosses have revealed they need to save a further £3 million in the current academic year, after voluntary redundancies clawed back £2.75m.
They said that advanced notifications of redundancy had now been handed to 95 members of staff.… Continue reading
Latest news and press releases
2012-13 has been a significant year for the FE sector and the Skills Funding Agency (the Agency) is proud of the part we have played.
Kim Thorneywork, who was appointed as interim Chief Executive… Continue reading
24+ Advanced Learning Loans: Application Data Publication
- This data reports on the number of 24+ Advanced Learning Loan applications submitted in the first three weeks since the application system went live on 8 April.
- Further data will be released… Continue reading
UP to 290 young people in Dumbarton, the Vale and neighbouring Clydebank may be helped into jobs, after West Dunbartonshire Council secured more than £933,000 of funding to tackle youth unemployment.
The Youth Employment… Continue reading
UK Hospitality industry unites to create over 30,000 job opportunities for young people by 2015
British Hospitality Association on 12 Jun 13
The British Hospitality Association (BHA) will announce that the UK’s hospitality and tourism industries will create over… Continue reading
The posts include almost 15,000 permanent jobs, 11,000 apprenticeships and over 5,000 paid university work placements, said the British Hospitality Association (BHA).
Employment minister Mark Hoban said: "The collaboration between Jobcentre Plus and the British Hospitality Association has been… Continue reading
Utility firm in bid to appoint 20 new apprentices
British Gas hopes to recruit 20 apprentices in the city this summer.
The utility company said it had taken on four trainees – due to start in July – as… Continue reading
The value of apprenticeships formed the theme of a roundtable discussion between officials from Norse Group and Norwich North MP Chloe Smith.
The session took place… Continue reading
APPRENTICESHIPS are booming as more companies and youngsters turn to the scheme that allows new recruits to earn while they learn.
Slough and the Royal Borough both saw… Continue reading