- Random Ramblings from Paul
- ADVANCE By City & Guilds with FE Associates
- FE Associates: One Sector - Many Questions - One Solution. http://feassociates.com/
- Share your e-learning courses.
- BW Consultants: Quality Improvement at its Best
- Elaine Smith Director FE Associates & Nick Bradley Director City & Guilds Launch ADVANCE
- Paul Champion Advising the Hong Kong Government & Learning and Skills Sector on Apprenticeships and Youth Unemployment.
- For further Information e-mail: email@example.com
Small firms ‘key to boosting apprenticeships and jobs in capital’
Boris Johnson recently encouraged small and medium-sized businesses in London to create apprenticeships and help drive the capital out of recession.
Apprenticeships given £50k boost
A HELPING hand will be given to apprentices across Kent as a legacy to respected councillor Kevin Lynes, who died in March.
Up to £50,000 is likely to be used to pay for the travel… Continue reading
Turmoil in Greece: Could Entrepreneurs Save Europe’s Economy?
Ongoing problems in Greece, including a growing movement to reject massive spending cuts some see as forced upon the country in return for international aid, could further threaten economic recovery for… Continue reading
Record high of 4m homes where no one goes to work blamed on recession and benefits
- More than 3.9m homes had no one with a job in last three months of 2011
- Total of workless families has gone up… Continue reading
INTERNATIONAL Australia: Six-month success for welfare-to-work scheme
Fri, 1 Jun 2012
An Australian government welfare-to-work scheme known as the Wage Connect Subsidy has beaten its six-month placement target by 20% within the first five… Continue reading
Winning pair granted land for degree centers – The Standard
Plots of land have been granted to Caritas and the Vocational Training Council to build learning centers for self-financed degree programs.
However, the University of Hong Kong School of… Continue reading
Eurozone unemployment at record high 11%
People wait on line at a government unemployment office in a Madrid suburb. Spain had the highest unemployment rate in Europe in April.
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) — The 17-nation eurozone’s unemployment rate reached… Continue reading
Improving Employability of the U.S. Workforce Is a Shared Responsibility, ManpowerGroup Advises, As Bureau of Labor Reports Steady Jobless Rate – MarketWatch
Read this week’s biggest FE news stories, check out the hot topics of conversation on the FE forums and the latest FE jobs.
Initial Facilities Toasts Success of Apprenticeship Scheme
Keeping London Moving in a safe and clean environment as apprentices develop their skills.
Twenty-four cleaning operatives and… Continue reading
Workforce Development Innovation Fund
The Workforce Development Innovation Fund is a special funding stream within the Workforce Development Fund (WDF). It aims to fund projects that are innovative in their approach to influencing workforce development in the longer term.… Continue reading