- Random Ramblings from Paul
- ADVANCE By City & Guilds with FE Associates
- FE Associates: One Sector - Many Questions - One Solution. http://feassociates.com/
- Share your e-learning courses.
- BW Consultants: Quality Improvement at its Best
- Elaine Smith Director FE Associates & Nick Bradley Director City & Guilds Launch ADVANCE
- Paul Champion Advising the Hong Kong Government & Learning and Skills Sector on Apprenticeships and Youth Unemployment.
- For further Information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This First Release presents provisional data on the destinations of learners leaving Traineeship and Steps to Employment programmes in the first six months of the 2011/12 academic year. The figures are derived from the Lifelong Learning Wales Record (LLWR).
The… Continue reading
A MULTI-MILLION pound development to round off Doncaster Leisure Park could bring up to 400 new jobs to the town.
Property developers today confirmed they want to build a family pub, a separate restaurant, two drive-through restaurants and a terrace… Continue reading
Exeter College has secured a £4.1m finance package to support the development of its new engineering, aerospace and automotive centre.
The £8.3m centre is to be situated on a 3.16-acre site on the eastern edge of the city and is… Continue reading
Too many CEOs and other leaders today are uncertain about their role in executing strategy. Too often they relegate this and miss an important opportunity to perform the role of Chief Execution Officer. Unlike a traditional CEO, the Chief Execution… Continue reading
Pupils maybe ‘acting out’ rather than ‘acting up’
Schools must do more to tackle the root causes of bad behaviour, a leading children’s charity has warned.
Barnardo’s says unruly children may have special needs or serious problems at home.
These… Continue reading
The Santander Apprenticeship Scheme is open to people of any age and successful applicants will join a work-based training programme at the company’s offices in Bootle and Bradford in both the business and retail banking divisions.
Lasting up to two… Continue reading
The Data Service are aiming to publish the 2011/12 Apprenticeships and Workplace Learning Qualification Success Rate reports onto the Provider Gateway for mid August 2012. These reports will be based on R11 ILR data. and break down success rates into… Continue reading