- Random Ramblings from Paul
- ADVANCE By City & Guilds with FE Associates
- FE Associates: One Sector - Many Questions - One Solution. http://feassociates.com/
- Share your e-learning courses.
- BW Consultants: Quality Improvement at its Best
- Elaine Smith Director FE Associates & Nick Bradley Director City & Guilds Launch ADVANCE
- Paul Champion Advising the Hong Kong Government & Learning and Skills Sector on Apprenticeships and Youth Unemployment.
- For further Information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nathalie Thomas and Ben Martin Last Updated: 9:23AM BST 01/08/2012
Aldi, the discount supermarket chain, is to create 3,000 jobs in the UK over the next year as its popularity with cash-strapped British households shows no sign of slowing down.… Continue reading
The crafts may well be regarded as one of the most important stakeholders for the successful transformation of the energy supply system: Residential and industrial buildings are being equipped with renewable energy technologies, intelligent electricity meters are being installed and… Continue reading
Contractors chasing local authority deals are being encouraged to include apprenticeships in their bids.
Firms are being asked to agree to hiring apprentices aged 16 to 24 in tenders to provide services* for Surrey County Council.
Cabinet Member for Community… Continue reading
(UKPA) – 8 hours ago
A brewery has launched a programme of apprenticeships in beer storage, wine tasting and bartending.
Tennent Caledonian is offering 16 to 24-year-olds working in the leisure industry places on its “modern apprenticeship plus” scheme.
Courses… Continue reading
Apprenticeship Blog will soon be offering a Learner Finding Service… If you need high quality young people to fill places on your apprenticeships, Foundation Learning or Full Time courses then why not give us a call on 07540 704920 or… Continue reading
If you are an employer, and you have either a current vacancy that you need to fill, or staff that need training, then an apprenticeship could be the best route for you to go. There could even be some financial… Continue reading
HUNDREDS of jobs will be created after plans for a £600m “green energy” power plant cleared the final hurdle.
The Government has ruled on incentives for renewable energy projects – ending months of uncertainty for MGT Power.
That is the… Continue reading