- Random Ramblings from Paul
- ADVANCE By City & Guilds with FE Associates
- FE Associates: One Sector - Many Questions - One Solution. http://feassociates.com/
- Share your e-learning courses.
- BW Consultants: Quality Improvement at its Best
- Elaine Smith Director FE Associates & Nick Bradley Director City & Guilds Launch ADVANCE
- Paul Champion Advising the Hong Kong Government & Learning and Skills Sector on Apprenticeships and Youth Unemployment.
- For further Information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m sure most of us are glued to our television screens, laptops and radios at the moment as we support Team GB. Here at Ordnance Survey head office, our minds inevitably turned to mapping – and we wondered where our… Continue reading
If you are an employer, and you have either a current vacancy that you need to fill, or staff that need training, then an apprenticeship could be the best route for you to go. There could even be some financial… Continue reading
Apprenticeship Blog will soon be offering a Learner Finding Service… If you need high quality young people to fill places on your apprenticeships, Foundation Learning or Full Time courses then why not give us a call on 07540 704920 or… Continue reading
Studying through an apprenticeship isn’t for everyone. You’re thrown in the deep end, into the working world, and you either sink or swim. You go from a having a daily routine attending school from 9-3pm each day and step into… Continue reading
Bosses nationwide are being urged to open their minds and businesses to apprentices after recent national statistics have shown that employers are beginning to change their attitudes when it comes to hiring apprentices over graduates.
The survey, involving 1,000 businesses… Continue reading
Kensington and Chelsea College has teamed up big names from the arts industry such as the V&A and National Portrait gallery amongst others, to pave the way for exciting jobs in the creative and cultural sector.
Iconic London theatres, museums… Continue reading