- Random Ramblings from Paul
- ADVANCE By City & Guilds with FE Associates
- FE Associates: One Sector - Many Questions - One Solution. http://feassociates.com/
- Share your e-learning courses.
- BW Consultants: Quality Improvement at its Best
- Elaine Smith Director FE Associates & Nick Bradley Director City & Guilds Launch ADVANCE
- Paul Champion Advising the Hong Kong Government & Learning and Skills Sector on Apprenticeships and Youth Unemployment.
- For further Information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the Downing Street website, the Prime Minister wants “promoting competitive team and individual sports” to be at the heart of the new primary school curriculum”.
Leaving aside the debate about whether literacy and numeracy or sport should be… Continue reading
Last updated at 14:00, Tuesday, 14 August 2012
Nearly 40 new jobs will be created at the Carlisle Pirelli factory after bosses confirmed a recession-busting total investment of £20 million.
A range of highly specialist “lap top and lab coat”… Continue reading
Recent statistics from the National Apprenticeship Service showed that up to 15,000 apprenticeship places will be available to students receiving their exam results this summer.
Apprenticeships range from traditional subjects such as nursing, computing, horticulture and electric vehicle engineering, to… Continue reading
Aaron Keeble, Trainee Business Advisor, age 21
PKF – London
“I enrolled in a Bachelor of Arts at the University of Essex after finishing school, but after 15 months I realised it wasn’t for me.
“I knew I wanted a… Continue reading
Helen Wright, Audit Supervisor, age 21
Baker Tilly – Birmingham
“Studying AAT meant that I could gain on the job experience and a qualification. I knew that accountancy was the career that I wanted to follow and after… Continue reading
MORE than 500 youngsters applied for apprenticeships with an energy company operating in Barrow.
Centrica Energy has taken its tally of apprentices up to 50 with the impending recruitment of five new trainees at its Barrow gas terminal operations.
The… Continue reading
Finding a job the biggest concern for UK youth
Finding a job is the biggest concern of young people, according to research released by AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians).
The survey asked 16-18 year olds across the UK about their… Continue reading