- Random Ramblings from Paul
- ADVANCE By City & Guilds with FE Associates
- FE Associates: One Sector - Many Questions - One Solution. http://feassociates.com/
- Share your e-learning courses.
- BW Consultants: Quality Improvement at its Best
- Elaine Smith Director FE Associates & Nick Bradley Director City & Guilds Launch ADVANCE
- Paul Champion Advising the Hong Kong Government & Learning and Skills Sector on Apprenticeships and Youth Unemployment.
- For further Information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Young disabled people are set to benefit from a new wage incentive which is being launched today by the Minister for Disabled People, Maria Miller.
From today, employers can claim a payment of up to £2,275 – when they recruit a young disabled person through Work Choice, a specialist programme that gives severely disabled people tailored employment support.
Minister for Disabled People, Maria Miller said:
“Young disabled people tell me they want the same job opportunities as everyone else and in every sector of the economy. That is why we are encouraging employers to give young disabled people a chance by offering this new wage incentive.