- Random Ramblings from Paul
- ADVANCE By City & Guilds with FE Associates
- FE Associates: One Sector - Many Questions - One Solution. http://feassociates.com/
- Share your e-learning courses.
- BW Consultants: Quality Improvement at its Best
- Elaine Smith Director FE Associates & Nick Bradley Director City & Guilds Launch ADVANCE
- Paul Champion Advising the Hong Kong Government & Learning and Skills Sector on Apprenticeships and Youth Unemployment.
- For further Information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ambition of the Cheshire and Warrington 300 in 100 Challenge is to create 300 apprenticeship opportunities in 100 days. The campaign is in its third week and we are calling on employers to be part of it and choose apprenticeships!
NOW is the time for businesses to recruit an apprentice as there is a huge pool of talent out there.
Following this Thursday’s A-level, and next week’s GCSE results, many young people will be considering their next steps.
Those who wish to gain further nationally recognised qualifications but also ‘earn while they learn’ will look to apprenticeships and the National Apprenticeship Service’s website, and online vacancies system, for suitable opportunities – www.apprenticeships.org.uk.