- Random Ramblings from Paul
- ADVANCE By City & Guilds with FE Associates
- FE Associates: One Sector - Many Questions - One Solution. http://feassociates.com/
- Share your e-learning courses.
- BW Consultants: Quality Improvement at its Best
- Elaine Smith Director FE Associates & Nick Bradley Director City & Guilds Launch ADVANCE
- Paul Champion Advising the Hong Kong Government & Learning and Skills Sector on Apprenticeships and Youth Unemployment.
- For further Information e-mail: email@example.com
The Learning and Skills Improvement Service (LSIS) and the National Apprenticeship Service (NAS) are running a series of online seminars for colleges and training organisations interested in delivering Higher Apprenticeships.
These short, 60-minute online events will be of interest to… Continue reading
Colleges and training organisations should act now to advise The Data Service of duplicate or incorrect Learner Reference Number (LRN, formerly L03) records in their data returns before the R10 Individualised Learner Record (ILR) collection on Thursday, 6 June.
This week the SFA will publish the third version of the 2012/13 Subcontracting Register and its Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
The Subcontracting Register is a list of subcontractors that hold at least £100,000 of contracts in aggregate with one or… Continue reading
My drive to Leeds today was broken up quite well by listening to the budget! Some might say Im boring some might say just mad but I found it quite interesting really.
I have to say right up front, that… Continue reading
Association of Employment and Learning Providers
Press release – 14 March 2013
‘Government right to tread carefully on apprenticeship funding’, say training providers
The body, which represents training providers who train over 70% of England’s apprentices, has warned the government… Continue reading
08 Jan 2013 Ofsted
This suite of materials on Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs) reflects what we have been seeing on inspection, or as the result of visits and research, and offers resources and ideas for those… Continue reading
A CARAVAN manufacturer’s apprenticeship scheme welcomed new members.
Rhuallt-based Fifth Wheel Company recruited two new faces and is on the lookout for young people to join its growing business.
This year’s cohort will be trained in all aspects of assembling… Continue reading