- Random Ramblings from Paul
- ADVANCE By City & Guilds with FE Associates
- FE Associates: One Sector - Many Questions - One Solution. http://feassociates.com/
- Share your e-learning courses.
- BW Consultants: Quality Improvement at its Best
- Elaine Smith Director FE Associates & Nick Bradley Director City & Guilds Launch ADVANCE
- Paul Champion Advising the Hong Kong Government & Learning and Skills Sector on Apprenticeships and Youth Unemployment.
- For further Information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This First Release presents provisional data on the destinations of learners leaving Traineeship and Steps to Employment programmes in the first six months of the 2011/12 academic year. The figures are derived from the Lifelong Learning Wales Record (LLWR).
The key points from the latest release are:
59 per cent of learners who left Traineeship programmes between 1 August 2011 and 31 January 2012 had a positive progression (ie. to employment (including self employment or voluntary work) or learning at a higher level).
38 per cent of learners who left Steps to Employment programmes during the same period had a positive progression (ie. to employment (including self employment or voluntary work) or further learning).
Tel: 029 2082 5319