- Random Ramblings from Paul
- ADVANCE By City & Guilds with FE Associates
- FE Associates: One Sector - Many Questions - One Solution. http://feassociates.com/
- Share your e-learning courses.
- BW Consultants: Quality Improvement at its Best
- Elaine Smith Director FE Associates & Nick Bradley Director City & Guilds Launch ADVANCE
- Paul Champion Advising the Hong Kong Government & Learning and Skills Sector on Apprenticeships and Youth Unemployment.
- For further Information e-mail: email@example.com
With the launch of Fusion People Training in July 2011, the group has been investing in the future generation of Recruitment Consultants in the form of apprenticeships.
These vocational training programmes offer an alternative to further education for young people aged 16 – 18, allowing them to earn a wage (minimum apprenticeship wage of 2.65ph) whilst learning on the job. Currently Fusion People Training has placed nearly 100 apprentices both within the Fusion People Group as Recruitment Consultants as well as outside the group in organisations such as estate agents, solicitors and travel agencies.