- Random Ramblings from Paul
- ADVANCE By City & Guilds with FE Associates
- FE Associates: One Sector - Many Questions - One Solution. http://feassociates.com/
- Share your e-learning courses.
- BW Consultants: Quality Improvement at its Best
- Elaine Smith Director FE Associates & Nick Bradley Director City & Guilds Launch ADVANCE
- Paul Champion Advising the Hong Kong Government & Learning and Skills Sector on Apprenticeships and Youth Unemployment.
- For further Information e-mail: email@example.com
This study aims to analyse innovation systems and strategies in vocational education and training (VET) by bringing together evidence of the drivers for systemic innovation in six different countries: Australia, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Mexico and Switzerland. [Click Country reports for Country Reports] All countries taking part in the project have proposed two or three “case studies” of recently implemented systemic innovations in the area of VET.