- Random Ramblings from Paul
- ADVANCE By City & Guilds with FE Associates
- FE Associates: One Sector - Many Questions - One Solution. http://feassociates.com/
- Share your e-learning courses.
- BW Consultants: Quality Improvement at its Best
- Elaine Smith Director FE Associates & Nick Bradley Director City & Guilds Launch ADVANCE
- Paul Champion Advising the Hong Kong Government & Learning and Skills Sector on Apprenticeships and Youth Unemployment.
- For further Information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the drop down menu under ‘Vacancies’ above to choose your location, or browse the map below.
- Budget 2013 – HM Treasury
- Help Wanted | Students, schools opting for apprenticeships – Windsor – CBC News
- Applying Blooms Taxonomy in Your Classroom
- Surbiton residents snap up apprenticeships | Surbiton People
- Apprenticeship and Jobs Fair 2013 | Connexions Northamptonshire | Careers Advice for Young People
- WOW 507 Views in 24 hours Thats Great!!
- Amazing: “Sub contracting update 20 02 13″ is Hot on LinkedIn!
- Ofsted put pro-apprentice stance into practice – The Information Daily.com
- Students encouraged to try apprenticeships – Local – Hemsworth and South Elmsall Express
- Why apprenticeships should be employer-led — Peter Sherry
- BBC News – Teenagers’ ‘mismatched’ job ambitions
- How to get the best from your apprentice
- The Voice of Apprenticeships Conference
- The Most Promising Educational Technologies for 2013-2014
- Ofsted report criticises colleges for jobs ‘failure’ | FE Week
- One in five ‘must become an engineer’ – Telegraph
- Traineeships are key to continued apprenticeship growth – FE News
- The 7 Powerful Idea Shifts In Learning Today | Classroom Aid
- Youth Unemployment – The Lessons We’ve Failed to Learn – The Huffington Post
- Using technology to bridge the gap between education and employment – FE News