- Random Ramblings from Paul
- ADVANCE By City & Guilds with FE Associates
- FE Associates: One Sector - Many Questions - One Solution. http://feassociates.com/
- Share your e-learning courses.
- BW Consultants: Quality Improvement at its Best
- Elaine Smith Director FE Associates & Nick Bradley Director City & Guilds Launch ADVANCE
- Paul Champion Advising the Hong Kong Government & Learning and Skills Sector on Apprenticeships and Youth Unemployment.
- For further Information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship with Wenlock Edge Inn in Much Wenlock. Hospitality and Catering (People 1st). This is an Apprentice chef position. You will be working in a Shropshire pub and will be working towards an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Hospitality. . Closing Date: 31/05/2013
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship with Storage Boost in Stafford. Business and Administration (CFA). This position will involve selling storage, merchandise and associated products in a retail environment. It will also involve assisting in marketing our products and assistance in the operational duties required to run their busy Staffordshire store.. Closing Date: 07/06/2013
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship with Abigail Jobson in Stoke-on-Trent. Children and Young People's Workforce. Taking care of children and babies at a busy Child Minders.. Closing Date: 06/06/2013
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship with Samson Blewitt - Union Pub Company (The) in Cannock. Hospitality and Catering (People 1st). Duties will involve vegetable and meat preparation, cooking and food service. Must have an aptitude and passion for food.
Positive attitude to work, reliable and flexible. Good team player and willing to work hard.
To become successful as an apprentice. Closing Date: 31/05/2013
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship with D A M Creative Ltd in Redditch. Creative and Digital Media (Skillset). A well established digital marketing company require a trainee illustrator to join their expanding team.. Closing Date: 31/05/2013
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship with G Tech Ltd in Worcester. Accounting (FSP). An excellent opportunity has arisen in a Worcester based innovative electrical appliance development firm for a budding accountant to gain work experience whilst completing the AAT Accountancy qualification.. Closing Date: 04/06/2013
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship with Scientific & Technical Gases Ltd in Newcastle. Logistics Operations. Exciting opportunity to join a growing company in the Staffordshire area. Ensuring all administration for the transport of dangerous goods is carried out in accordance with legislation all over the world. Specialist training will be provided. Closing Date: 07/06/2013
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship with Staffordshire Fire & Rescue in Stone. Business and Administration (CFA). An opportunity has arisen for a Business Administration Apprentice, to support and contribute to the development of the Safer Communities CIC. Specifically to provide community, administrative and business support for the Community Liaison Officer and the . Closing Date: 07/06/2013
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship with Cafe Divine in Stoke-on-Trent. Hospitality. Do you want to work in a varied work in all areas of a small friendly coffee shop that serves good quality home cooked food and specialises in coffee production and service.
. Closing Date: 07/06/2013
- Nationwide Advanced Level Apprenticeship with Virgin Media. IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals. To take responsibility for the “day to day” operation, maintenance and security of all associated Network plant.
• Carry out maintenance & Repair in all aspects of the HFC Cable TV, Broadband & Telephony Network.
. Closing Date: 21/06/2013